A cake gallery to showcase some wedding cake ideas that you might want to consider:
1. A clear spacer creates height and drama. They are a great way to add personalisation to your cake and can be filled with anything - skies the limit! - and are perfect if you want a larger cake feel, but without the extra servings.
2. Dried flowers, texture and a soft colour palette. Maybe you are looking to create an impact in a more subtle way? Using texture and soft tonal colours could be for you. Why not also consider opting for a soft raw edge too to add some interest and intrigue to your cake too...
3. More and more couples are now leaning towards 2 tier cakes. They can look so modern and unique and can be styled in just the same ways as a more typical 3 tier. What about opting for a small height and adding some grazing table items instead so there are different sweet options for your evening food other than cake?
4. Pressed Flowers. There are so many options here and, if you haven't booked a florist for your wedding, this could be a fab alternative option to include some colour and beautiful blooms in a different way. Seasonal, organic and locally sourced - these are a great choice if you are looking for a more sustainable wedding choice too.
5. Smooth sharp edges and sides, set against soft tumbling flower arrangements for the last cake in this series. Beautiful, feminine, timeless. A classic that will never fail.
Which would you go for?